Short Christmas Greetings 2018 – Christmas Wishes for Family and Friends
Do you need some short Christmas greetings, short Christmas greetings for cards or Christmas greetings wording? we have the best short Christmas sayings and Christmas and New Year greetings.
We all know the feeling of Christmas. The happiness and celebration in the air cannot be compared to that of any other season.
To celebrate this season of Christmas, we present to you, short Christmas Greetings for family and friends. You can send this short Christmas greetings and quotes to relatives and friends. I wish you a fantastic Christmas celebration as you spread loads of love this season.
Table of Contents
Short Christmas Greetings 2018
1. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Have a great new year! Hopefully, Santa will be extra good to you. Enjoy your Christmas.
2. Faith makes all things possible, Hope makes all things work, Love makes all things beautiful, May you have all the three for this Christmas. Merry Christmas!
3. Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall and the cheerful flame of charity in the heart. Merry Christmas!
4. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, And behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
5. Don’t expect too much of Christmas day. You can’t crowd into it any arrears of unselfishness and kindliness that may have accrued during the past twelve months.
6. Except Christ be born again tonight in dreams of all men, saints, and sons of shame, The world will never see his kingdom bright.
7. A Christmas candle is a lovely thing, It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away, while quite unselfish, it grows small.
8. May the glow of Christmas the spirit of Christmas, And the magic of Christmas fill your heart all year long, Merry Christmas.
9. May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy, and happiness. Merry Christmas!
10. May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope, The spirit of Christmas which is peace, The heart of Christmas which is love.
Read More: 80 Christmas Love Messages for Boyfriend
11. May the closeness of friends and the comfort of home, renew your spirits this Christmas.
12. Joy was on Christ, Love was on mas, So let all of this find you anywhere you are this lovely season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
13. For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, A time of good cheers, Merry Christmas.
14. The great little One! Whose all-embracing birth Lifts Earth to Heaven. The birth of Christ is the reason for the celebration. Merry Christmas.
15. Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.
16. I Send you love, my warmest Christmas wishes, and Happy tiding from me to you and your family. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
17. Peace on Earth. Love in our Hearts. Hope for the time ahead are my warmest.
18. Christmas is indispensable. It is one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves. Merry Christmas.
19. Christmas is neither a time nor a season, but a state of mind to cherish peace and goodwill. To be abundant in mercy is to have the real spirit of Christmas. Merry Christmas.
20. Christmas is the Blessed season Which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love and happiness. May this love and happiness never leave your life even in years to come.
Short Christmas Greetings for Card
21. May the glow of Christmas, the spirit of Christmas, and the magic of Christmas fill your heart all year long. I wish you a Merry Christmas.
22. This is more I want to say but for now, I wish you a wonderful Christmas celebration and a prosperous new year ahead. May peace, happiness, and joy never depart from your life.
23. May this Christmas be so special that you will never feel lonely again and be surrounded by loved ones throughout! Merry Christmas.
24. May your neighbors respect you, I pray you never face troubles or feel neglected by your helpers, the angels protect you and may the heavens shower blessings on you. Happy Christmas.
25. Not just during this Christmas season but every day in the New Year shall bring endless joy to your life. Merry Christmas.
26. This Christmas, if the sun shines in the daytime so shall your expectations come through. At night when the moon comes out so shall you receive blessings, all your problems have been washed away this season! Happy Christmas!!!
27. The only blind person at Christmas time Is he who has no Christ in his heart. There is no ideal Christmas, Only the one Christmas you decide to make as a Reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.
28. Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, A deeply religious time that each of us observes, In his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.
29. Open your presents at Christmas time, But be thankful all year round for the gifts you receive. They might be little things that might mean big things in time to come.
30. There’s nothing annoying in the world than to wake up on Christmas morning and not be a child.
Read More: 80 Christmas Messages for Loved Ones
31. Two things upon this changing earth can neither change nor end, The splendor of Christ’s humble birth, The love of friend for friend.
32. It is the festival of Cakes and Candles, Snow and Songs, Carols and Joys, Laughter and Love. Wishing you a blessed festival of Christmas!!
33. A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!. You are getting this messages because you are among the amazing people that made this year worthwhile.
34. I am dreaming of white Christmas, With every Christmas card I write, May your days be merry and bright, and may all your Christmases be white. Happy Christmas.
35. I hope this Christmas enriches your life may each day be happy and bright, Overflowing with pleasure and love, May your Christmas be filled with delight because you have been a delight to my life.
36. Christmas is a season to celebrate our friends, family & loved ones. I Celebrate You and wish you a holly jolly Christmas celebration.
The Stars are watching, my heart is beating; please accept my sincere Christmas greeting!
37. Underneath all my wrapping paper, gifts, bows, wreaths, decorations and bulbs, I send you lots of love and Christmas wishes with blessings from above.
38. Listen to the jingles, listen to the carolers singing, Christmas is around! I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to come.
39. This Christmas season shall bring wonderful memories to be remembered, many reasons to be glad, loving wishes all for you. Merry Christmas! Christmas wishes for you and your family.
40. Start the countdown because Santa Claus is coming to town. Get prepared because the joy and love that this season brings will last us till eternity. Merry Christmas.
Read More: 100 Happy New Year Wishes & Greetings
Christmas Greetings Wording
40. Start the countdown because Santa Claus is coming to town!
41. I wish you the best, super, twinkly, shiny, bright and festive Christmas season ever! Merry Christmas!
42. As the snow falls, I give you two my wishes, listen to the wind, I am blowing kisses!
43. Forget your problems, forget stress grab a glass and spend the Holiday in happiness. cheers! Merry Christmas wishes to you and everyone around you.
44. Christmas season is the time of the year we reflect on how lucky and blessed we are. I hope you find yourself cheerful, pleased and satisfied with the beauty of this season. Happy Christmas.
45. May the attractions, inspiration, and magic of this wonderful Season live with you all through the New Year ahead, Best Wishes. Merry Christmas!
46. I wish you have a blast this Christmas season! Party all through this fantastic Season! Sing loud so that the Angels could get jealous of you! Show your gratitude by giving extra warm hugs, and above all spread infinite love.
47. Merry Christmas to the most insane, outrageous, amazing, awe-inspiring, marvelous, sparkling, wonderful, original and talented person I have ever known!
48. Blessing, Grace, Peace, Joy, Happiness, and Charity are all knocking at your door this Christmas season, Open the door and let them in. Don’t forget to put on the brightest smiles as you spread the endless love of the season. Merry Christmas, my dear.
49. During this amazing holiday season, may good health, good desires and prosperity shine upon you and your family now and in the New Year! Happy Christmas.
50. My wish for you this Christmas is that you make it through this beautiful, stressful time with ease. Don’t let family; ornamented suppers, and off-the-wall holiday demands break you. Also, I hope your celebration never ends.
Read More: 50 Boxing Day Messages, Quotes & Wishes
51. May this Christmas Season bring to your home abundant love and peace. Wish You a happy Christmas and blissful New Year to come.
52. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and blessed holiday season now and always. May more sunshine shower on you this coming year.
53. Spending this Christmas season with you is the best Christmas wish I could ever have come true! Let’s show the world how beautiful the Christmas season can be.
54. You are all I want this Christmas season. Preferably packed by Santa Claus in a big red sack and nothing else. Merry Christmas
56. My wish for you this holidays is that this Christmas season will make you happy and joyous, and the New Year brings nothing but infinite cheers and gratitude!
57. The distance and boundaries between us cannot stop the love and happiness I send to you and your family this Christmas season. Happy holidays!
58. May The beautiful snowflakes fall from the sky with showers of grace, may your home be filled with the warmth and love within. Wish you an awe-inspiring Christmas season.
59. This season of the year brings out the benevolence and affection in people. The earth seems a little closer, a little meeker, a little more magical. I’m so glad to spend this lovely Christmas Season with you. Wish you Merry Christmas.
60. May the blessings of this Christmas season glitter and shine upon you, may all your desires be achieved, and may you enjoy the cheers, love, and peace of this Christmas all year round. Merry Christmas!
Short Christmas Sayings
61. This Christmas season I wish you a joyful present and a well-remembered past.
62. May you feel all the love and joy I have for you throughout this festive season and all year round. Having you as my friend fills my heart with great joy.
63. May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. I Wish you a season of blessings from above. Happy Christmas!!
64. May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Christmas season, and throughout the New Year.
65. I wish you a Merry Christmas and may this season bring endless cheers, peace, and happiness in your life! Happy Christmas.
66. Warmest greetings of this Christmas season and best wishes of Love and Happiness in the New Year
67. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May peace, love, and prosperity follow you always.
68. This Christmas season I wish you many blessings, much happiness, and even more love. Merry Christmas.
69. May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
70. During this Christmas season of giving, let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful season of the year touch your life in a unique way. Merry Christmas.
71. Christmas season is a precious reminder that we are loved! I am so lucky to have someone I love so much alive this Christmas season. Merry Christmas.
72. May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
73. Christmas is really a season to reunite with families. It is a season to share all the happiness and cheers that weren’t shared all through the year. Merry Christmas.
74. This Christmas season I wish you the gift of love, the gift of peace, and the gift of happiness. May all these be yours. Merry Christmas.
75. There is nothing greater than celebrating and spending time with family this Christmas season and all year round. Merry Christmas to you.
76. May the in erasable good times of the past, the great pleasures of the present become the Blissful memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy, and happiness. Merry Christmas.
77. Christmas is a special season to enjoy with all your loved friends, family, and well-wishers To spread the Love and Cheer around. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
78. Christmas is about spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating cheerful memories that will last forever. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
79. This Christmas season, wear a true heart of wonders and warmth and all festive stress you feel shall fade away and be replaced with love and happiness. Merry Christmas!
80. May all the blessings of Christmas conspire to brighten your smiles and fulfill all your wishes. Merry Christmas!
Christmas and New Year Greetings
81. May the season of Christmas bring so much love and happiness into your life. As we long forward to the new year that is a step away, I want you to know that I appreciate your impact in my life. Merry Christmas and new year in advance.
82. Merry Christmas and New year ahead to one of the souls that made this year we are rounding up worthwhile. I appreciate the love and care you showed me and my family. Have an amazing year ahead.
83. I am wishing you a Merry Christmas and an amazing new year coming up. This is your year of divine fulfillment. I wish all your unaccomplished dreams to be accomplished. Have an amazing season.
84. May this season of celebration leave your heart with unmetered love and happiness. You are one awesome person I have known and I am so happy to be part of your life. Happy Christmas and new year in advance.
85. My wishes for you are few because I want to concentrate all my energy in making sure that these wishes come true. I wish you unlimited blessings in this coming year. Compliment of the season, my dear.
86. You have all the blessings you have been praying for in secret because I feel it inside of me that all your unanswered prayers have been answered this season of Christmas and new year in arrears.
87. In this coming year, I want to assure you of the unlimited favor waiting for you. From this season of Christmas down to the new year, you will experience only memorable moments filled with love and happiness.
88. This season is for love. Open your heart and show love to those around you no matter how small it is because when we send out love, we get things more worthy than it. Happy Christmas and new year in advance.
89. I send the best and only the best wishes for you and your family this Christmas season. For the coming year, I pray that all your heart desires are granted. Enjoy the feeling the season brings.
90. Stay calm this season and enjoy the warmth of love the season brings. I am sending all the best wishes to you and your family. This Christmas and New year will be the most awesome you have ever had.